resting in peace

the haul
and so, i stood there, looking at all the titles. all at a great discount. i scrolled left to right and right to left, middle to top. till one of the salesperson approached me. she picked out a title. "Fantasy Couple"

   "this one is very nice. its hilarious. i like it" she told me with great eagerness, and a chinese accent.

"ouh? thank you very much then" she passed the DVD boxset to me. i didnt place it back to where it belong. instead i held it on tight, indicating to her that i'm agreeing with her choice and i shall leave that place with that recommendation.

and she then picked another title "Princess Hours". the same thing happened, she passed the boxset to me to allow me the chance to read the synopsis. happy to see me not reject her recommendation, she picked up another, "Cinderella Man", "My Wife Is A Superwoman".  i recalled a point of time where there was an awkward silence between us as she tried to recall one of the actor's name and then she cut it short to, "you know the guy from Coffee Prince?"

"ouh, that one. (even i didnt recall his name)"
                        
confident that i would purchase more, she went over to the higher priced section and recommended me "He's Beautiful" this one was the best show in Korea. well, it was written on the cover though. so i thanked her, and went on to grab "Who Are You?", i was eyeing it for the longest time.

as i reached the counter, i grabbed Big Bang's BigShow.
"$90 blah blah.." i forgot the exact price the cashier said it was.
and then i saw IRIS, and i knew i had to get that, i was in it for T.O.P. mmmm

ok done with that. moving on.
that actually happened after my hair maintanence session. plus shawn got a haircut too.
see, though my haircut is like $10 cheap, i still have to maintain it almost every week. so over time, its gonna cost me. so yeah.
the toilet tradition, something me and shawn do all the time
and yes, WE.ARE.FAMILY
                               
                    
the former Shifty
So now Pam, Shawn and are one BIG family. Naz too. havent met him in a long while.

                       
and now im on my bed doing nothing. i should carry on watching shows. :)
im loving the life now. chilling and nothing more. this should be my everyday.

                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain