the definite prototype

i love having heartfelt deep conversations with the member of the opposite sex.

regardless she was sick this morning, we still talked. to the point where it was almost time for her to leave. she was drained out, i saw it in her eyes. i told her to lay her head on my shoulder and rest her eyes. She obliged but couldnt fall asleep. thus we embraced each others company, the silence and the occassional glances into each others eyes.

Tsk, didnt i say i might never see her again? I think im gonna accompany her more often till she leaves next month. After that, i dunno whats gonna happen.

heck, im at work now and im feeling confused. In the words of taeyang, "im tired of being alone, sick of being single. I think i need me a girl, i need girl like..."

and there you go, i'd found my prototype

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion