"you left your toothbrush in my room but still i ain't throwin' it"

dawn jay, the dance chix and the lambo
"if it takes one last kiss to make it alright.."

and i'm so glad to write songs for others. at least they don't get caged up in my head only. it gets shared with the world. and i do mean the world. seeing my other song, "Last Chance" in the making makes me beam. and that means a huge smile showing my teeth reflecting all the light that ever existed.

yes its hard to make a living in the art scene in singapore. but i do have friends that have made it. i have faith. dhana seems to be doing good in his field. and i'm just glad to be a dope songwriter for him. by the way, "Time" music video will be out this July for everyone to see. and "Last Chance" will premiere in late August. i'm eager to watch that.

if you ask me now about my life plans, i have partially given up chasing a media related job. no more tryna be a video editor or director. the diploma i have? i like the diploma part but im kinda not into the New Media part. gosh, even the job that i have now don't need that much of a qualification.

i'm simple now. job. money. ciggs. party. treats. and future car. and i aint ready to be anyone's anything.
believe that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain