190

like any human, i enjoy getting attention. just like a small kid. in fact, i cant deny. i love getting attention.
and when i travel, i travel with my army bag. why? cos it has a slot where i can put my so called advertisements. back then, i used to put my name tag. so that i can identify my bag easily in camp. and also, people can identify me easily when im out.

today, i'm 190.
i think its rather cute. i've got other numbers prepared. but i love 190's route.
let's do a throwback. pardon me. im a bus fan.
190 was an SBS service and it started out as
Bt Panjang - BKE - Jln Anak Bukit- Bt Timah - Orchard - New Bridge Rd

and when Choa Chu Kang started to develop, it became
CCK - Bt Panjang - BKE - Orchard - New Bridge Rd

and then 190 got handed over to TIBS in 1999.
it has the fastest frequency in the history of buses in sg. like 2-3 mins in the morning peak hours.
the popularity of this service of course is due to the fact that it zips to town with the help of the expressways.
thats why people love it.

and im always on 190. so yeah. random. i know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion