"now i know at times i get crazy, silly ways and acting shady..."





here's another throwback. this has gots ta be my secondary school soundtrack. b2k's 'why i love you'. i remembered watching this music video on MTV Jams in '02 at like 2230hours. now usually, i'd change channel as soon as i hear R&B/Hip Hop muziq on mtv back then. but b2k actually managed to make me watch the whole vid. and years running, im still listening to it. a happy song that lifts my mood. songs these days are rather... meaningless. i should write lyrics for singers these days.. tsk. check out their slick moves and body. ahem.


speaking of mood drainers, i actually teared up in taiwan. ahh, its been a while since i let loose and got some waterworks. especially in a foreign land next to my bed buddy, who's also my bunkmate in singapore. i was watching "P.S I Love You" in the hotel room. it was a lazy friday. i'd been meaning to buy the disc in singapore for like so long. lucky for me, it was on cable that day.


next up on the day after, i was watching "Dear John" on the flight back to home. i started out watching Spongebob at first. but knowing that i had already watched the episode, i passed and dived to watch a holly movie instead.

ahh... i'm sucker for romance flick. yummeh. the only part in the movie that managed to pull my heartstrings was when the protagonists' partially autistic dad passed on. that bites.

oh well, what's next? don't ask me, i should be asking you.
that's all i have to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion