sp4c3 c0w80Y...


''if you wanna fly...''
now tell me, how could i forgot about the circle line open house today? I'd wanted to get a free ride around... Oh, duty.

yesterday, i managed to experience this extreme degree of rage. What happened was that i promisd person ''a'' that i'll share a secret with him in the car since he desperately wanted to know. ''a'' was like...'tell now, later you might forget''
therefore i told him.. ''Just mention M&M in the car and i'll tell you''

but as cliche as i love yous, we both forgotten about it....only until when we were in bunk. But i couldn't share the secret then as person ''g'' was there. Person ''a'' then raised his voice at me and shouted ''tell ah! Just now promised to tell me. ....Blah de blah''

i was enraged. I mean how can i share with him the secret when ''g'' was there in between us? It was supposed to be a secret. Especially when ''g'' is 10% involved in that hush hush....

i wanted to explode. I could have smacked his head. And it was 1am in the morning...

Posted by ShoZu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain