still got your name tattooed on my back

its' kinda strange tryna start up something i'd left for a long while.
its' kinda strange that i'd suddenly entered this so called realm of adulthood.
suddenly i'd become the man that i once promised myself not to be.
making money is the paramount on my to do list.
getting my ride is what i aim for. a little materialistic of me but hey, who don't wanna get a ride.
but that's a long term goal. say in less than 2 years, i'll probably abandon the idea of going public.
i know, aint that like my routine. my daily dosage of joy you would say.

my job is easy. i found out that i was not the only diploma holder around. the task is simple. rather enjoyable in fact. i talk to myself at work. till i get a replacement for black and hopefully a speaker. no mealbreaks is a 'can do' thing for me. if 1.5-2K is considered a lot for a greenhorn like me, then i'm aiming for 3K. and i know the means to get that job. but for now, i'll stick to this first and learn the ropes. cos it aint that bad.

yesterday was my first solo stint. my vehicle was parked. and i had to reverse it out of the lot. and i was like what? reverse the trailer. ok then. here goes nothing. and the next moment i was like... 'how do you turn on the comms?'

yeah, so you get the gist of my first day solo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain