walkin down the street...

25th June.
6am.
i was doing area cleaning in my bunk.
thats when i heard the tv next door about the death of a star.
i ignored it. thinking it could be just a small star.
and then moments passed and then i heard Michael Jackson's name.

i ran out from my room to the neighbouring bunk with the tv that was on.
there it was.
i froze.
stunned.
taken aback.

i had to share the news. so i think some of you received my sms while you all were asleep.

____________


i grew up to MJ.
there was a period of time when i watched "Moonwalker" at least thrice a day when i was 3.
i wanted to be like him. Active, lose and carefree on stage.


if you wanted me to cite my fave MJ song.
it wouldnt be the mainstream Beat It or Billie Jean or Thriller or Smooth Criminal.
it would be Human Nature.

if they say 'why?', 'why?', you tell'em that its human nature


i dont usually care when a star dies.
but MJ's departure affected me most...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain