doin' just fine




you can ignore the other youtube videos that i embedded here...

but if i can only ask once in my lifetime for my viewers to click play,
it would be this song.

The song that i cried to.
Don't ask me what's the deal with this song.

Doin' Just Fine -boys2men

Just listen when sad.
If you're in a good mood, then i advise my readers to refrain from clicking play for this song.

song these days are no longer meaningful...
no longer sweet and emotional

name me one...
ballad's dead

and no offense to imran ajmain...
i met you before, you heard me sing, you looked me in a way...
that look which i hate from a malay mat...

all i can say, like the comment i saw on youtube,
your rendition of this song sucks...
are you sure it was from you diaphragm?

it sounds like your throat... get vocal lessons.
no wonder you turned it down 2 octave lower.

I hate you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain