Meeting Science

dont be envious of Science.


she caused me lots of hunger pangs and starvation.



but on the good side. I love her.
why?
cos i sold Bumblebee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Jazz, Optimus Prime, Frenzy movie toys for it.
and it was not enough to cover the cost of my whole laptop.
why?
also, i sold my Creative Zen Vision M 30GB to get money to buy the movie toys.

Goes Around Comes Around.
that's me and Lionel testing Virgin Science. I clicked by accident and Loin is busy fixing his hair.
gosh.
I'm working this
Hari Raya eve (7pm -4am)
Hara Raya day (8am-2am)
post Hari Raya (8am-12mn)
my dad calls it UFO working hours.
ermm...
well, back to my transformers game....
nah, wait first la...
i was looking forward to Science then Hari Raya.

I know its wrong to say that but...
I suffered 2months plus without a proper working lappie....
compared to fasting for 1month....
hmmm... dunno lah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain