Selective Drivers











They are like flying cockroaches









They land where they want to








why?





because they are stupid

because cockroaches are fucking degenerates

because cockroaches & selective drivers are the same creatures







I used to think that taxi drivers are selective drivers




I didn't know bus drivers can be selective drivers




Once it happened, twice it happened, if the third time it happens again





he'll get it from me




why?


because he was selective

because he rather stop in front of a Chinese

because I flagged the bus first

because the driver is Chinese




I wish he get knocked down in Malaysia



Why?

Because the driver is a 160 bus driver

the route goes to Malaysia

hope he gets knocked down one of these days


hrrmmmppphhhh




bottom line is that



when you grow up, don't be one of those damn selective drivers






next topic



selective readers



they are like cheese buns


my favourite


they dropped as and when they like to


they selectively tagged my blog


selective membranes


occurs in osmosis


they prevent fat articles to enter thru them

but they prefer thin and small substances




doesn't this sound similar to the society?



selective hearing


i'm good at that

but I'd rather stone


why would you want to be selective when you can just listen?



next topic


selective blog updates


yeah that's me

and that's what i do

i update as and when I like to



and now



i feel like



like



like....


like...........













stopping




till then,


toorah!













love jannah


muax


<3










ok bye!






go tag






hate dyl







now tag






go



go


go



i never wanna hear you say
i want it that way




ok ok bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain