random shots of my mommae...




hey, so today is mother's day...

well, honestly, let me address this topic here...
i kinda had a bad dream...


i dreamt that my mommae 'left' this earth... boy oh boy...
then i dream that my dad was on the verge of death...
n then suddenly i was awoken by my mom...

she woke me up..holdin my long pants she was ironin halfway...
she showed me the sweet that got stuck in the pocket while in the washer...

err....



ouh well...


Happy Mommae Day!!!

i call me mom Mommae.... 'ma-maay'
haha...





my mom~ the one who gave me weird dirty ideas...
she loves pinchin my nipple, ass and...ahemm....balls...



well... thats my mommae..

hee...my factory... where i belong...


errmm...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the illegal mohawk and field camp companion

i have oh so many things to complain