moulting fairy

now now, lets recap.

each time i head down to the doctor, they love to give me peculiar answers to cover up for what they are unsure of.

like the time when i had that weird painful ear infection that made me lose my sense of hearing..
"i've never seen this before. it looks like an infection. i'll get my other doctor to look at this"


and the time with the weird swelling on my throat
"hmmm, i'll get my senior doctor to see what this is"


and this time at tekong, the Medical Officer said while looking at my skin
"never seen this before.... weird. did you touch anything 'special'?"


i wonder what other weird ailment i can get in future.
but really, its painful and itchy. it could be heat rash plus infection.
and its slowly spreading from the shoulder to the upper arm, to the elbow to the lower arm and to my legs and neck. tsk tsk.

ugly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

midnight morning